Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Portrait











About:

I will draw CARTOON PORTRAIT based on the picture and info you provide for $5 only. 



It's digitally drawing in Adobe Illustrator.



It's a great idea for social media profile pictures, birthday gifts, invitation cards, company teams, anniversaries, advertising, 'About Us' page, special events, real estate agents, and much more.



✯HOW IT WORKS✯:

  • Select your desired gig package, quantity, delivery time and upgrades (optional).
  • Send me a good quality photo that you want drawn.
  • Receive your drawing and review it. I will send in 2 day with UNLIMITED minor revision.
  • I'll send JPG file 1296px x 1728px (poster size)




Feel free to contact me before ordering your cartoon portrait for a FREE QUICK QUOTE if you need family portrait in my cartoon drawing style, or if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Been a long time buyer

:

the best artist!

:

recommended artist!

:

Great work

:

Second time working with her and she was very helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment