Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will draw a chibi for you

I will draw a chibi for you












About:

Can be of whoever an whatever you want. Just let me know. But please message me first before putting a gig in! I don't always check my account at reasonable times and the gig starts soon as you sent it.
Please also check out my 2nd style for a more detailed chibi.

What i draw:
  • Original characters
  • Anime/cartoon characters
  • Gaming avatars
  • Furries
  • Animals etc.

Will Not do NSFW.
Topless is fine.

Reviews


junelanceryu:At first they didn't respond at all, but once they did they got it done very quickly and efficiently! They were very easy to talk to and made my oc come to life :)

riniree:Love it! Thank you!

dathimo:It was a really nice experience and would recommend it to others! Communication was well and I was really happy with the end result.

chia001:Its so good thank you so much! seller gave amazing communications and followed instructions closely.

soothsiren:Lilly is pleasant to work with and has great art and quick delivery! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment