Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will turn your cute pet into a funny cartoon in my own style

I will turn your cute pet into a funny cartoon in my own style












About:

Welcome to my Fiverr Gig! Thank you for viewing this!

I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion:
Profile Photos, Banners, Birthday gifts, Christmas presents or Couple Anniversaries.
You can chose normal style or big head style.


Important NOTE:

*Send your most updated & best quality photo (min. 300 dpi) or 100 Kb in file size.
*Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face cause it will be drawn manually
*Don't send me photos that are cut off around head, cause your cartoon will be cut off too.
*Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
*No Vectors please!

If you have any questions or special requests feel free to contact me in the inbox. If you like my gig, please hit favorite and share it to your friend and family. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you!

Reviews


tycuts:great work thank you guys and great artists

gummy09:great buyer. would definitely work with again.

tycuts:great work thank you guys and great artists

gummy09:great buyer. would definitely work with again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment