Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will draw cute cartoon caricature from your photo

I will draw cute cartoon caricature from your photo












About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW AND SEE MY PORTFOLIO. 
(I only draw in my Drawing Style)

FOR $5 YOU WILL GET: 
  • 1 PEOPLE CARTOON CARICATURE
  • COLORED
  • PNG AND JPG FORMAT. A4 SIZE 300dpi
  • INCLUDED MODIFICATION AFTER CARTOON CARICATURE DONE

I PROVIDE 2 DRAWING STYLE AS YOU NOTICE IN THE PORTFOLIO. JUST CHOOSE ONE:

A: BIG HEAD
B: NORMAL

FOR BEST RESULT: SEND ME YOUR PHOTO FROM THE FRONT  IN GOOD QUALITY PHOTO

For more questions, feel free to send me a message!
Thanks very much
Let's make an order!

Reviews


dustinsingleton:Another amazing job i cant stress how good you are at what you do! Timely and professional!!!!!

akartdesign:Thank you. Happy working with you.

ericsaumure:Great! Always perfect!

akartdesign:Thank you. Happy working with you

dustinsingleton:Third time using this seller and as alays amazing job well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment