Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will create original cartoon characters of any style

I will create original cartoon characters of any style












About:

Hello,
     This is one of the most affordable and professional gig on fiverr!
 I will create original cartoon characters for you professionally based on your description, i can also come up with ideas of characters for you. The cartoon characters will be 100% vector format. 3D color effect will be included if u purchase the premium package.

why you should order here?
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unique design concept
  • Fast delivery
  • Customer support 24/7

SILVER $5:
  • Full body outline
  • High resolution
  • 1 figure
  • (jpeg, png, ai, pdf, svg, psd)
  • 2 DAYS DELIVERY

GOLD $15:
  • Full body
  • Flat color
  • High resolution
  • Commercial use
  • 1 figure
  • (jpeg, png, ai, pdf, svg, psd)
  • 2 DAYS DELIVERY

PLATINUM $40:
  • Full body
  • 3D color effect
  • High resolution
  • Commercial use
  • 1 figure
  • Source file
  • Background scene
  • (jpeg, png, ai, pdf, svg, psd)
  • 4 DAYS DELIVERY

check out GIG EXTRAS!
  • Please feel free to contact me for custom orders if the above does not suit your requirement.
  • I assure you a PROFESSIONAL job of EXCELLENT QUALITY! 
  • Looking forward to working with you.
                  ORDER NOW!

Reviews


raymcconico:This is amazing.

nicholasstudio:Outstanding Experience!

stitchnsews:Very responsive and willing to work with my requests for changes. Overall I'm satisfied with the final product. thank you Nicholas!

coachd:Seller delivered a good product. seemed a little irritated with my requests for changes but I don't want to pay for a product that I don't like

gamingeeks:nicholasstudio was very pationt with me and did exactly what i wanted and everything came out very well. Will get him in the furuter


No comments:

Post a Comment