Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw fun and original cartoons based on your ideas

I will draw fun and original cartoons based on your ideas












About:

Starting at just $10 I will draw any item (object or character) in a fun, whimsical style! You'll receive a high quality image (300dpi) of your cartoon in JPG and PSD format.

For $20, I will bring a concept or idea to life in cartoon. This drawing includes more than one object or character (within limit). This is perfect to illustrate a scene, an idea for a PowerPoint or a customized gift.


Important to note:

  • I don't take orders that require me to draw characters based on real people or pets. NO CARICATURES.
  • Only minor tweaks like the change of colors or texts are free. If required,an additional revision can also be purchased.
  • I retain the copyright to my work and the right to re-use and re-sell it. If you wish to have exclusive control over the image, then you need to pay an additional commercial charge.
  • I don't design fonts or create typefaces for design. I will include one if you own the rights to the font or suggest a "royalty free" version.
  • I don't copy other artists. I can use them for inspiration but I will not recreate another artist's work. This includes drawing well known cartoon characters.
  • I won't do cartoons of a discriminatory or sexual nature.


Thanks for your business!

Reviews


spmang:very easy to deal with

quickcartoon:great client. very easy-going.

josman:Always excellent.

quickcartoon:thank you!

ribbitrabbit:Great work once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment