Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will draw a 1 person cartoon full body portrait with background, com.use, source file in 3 days

I will draw a 1 person cartoon full body portrait with background, com.use, source file in 3 days












About:

#CARICATURE #CARTOON

Hi! My name is Tamao! I fond of funny painting of funny people!) And you can make a wonderful present for your dear persons or yourself with ordering a lovely caricature picture!!!))

     Delivery within 10-1 days
        Need more quickly? Extra $15-35  - 24 hours delivery
 
        The final result will be sent to you with the high quality, 300 dpi JPG/PNG in RGB/CMYK
                 
               Leave a good feedback please!!)!) 
                                                                                  and THANKS FOR THE TIPS!!!)

Reviews


cmmortal:awesome service ! did everything I said , and I got to revise it :) thank you again

tamao_draws:Worked with great pleasure!!! Thanks!!))

boyhoodlala:Outstanding this seller took the time to understand my needs, was very patient with me and delivered exactly what I was looking for.

tamao_draws:Thanks a lot!)))

vdmonkey:Fast delivery and excellent quality\n


No comments:

Post a Comment