Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw cartoon from your photo

I will draw cartoon from your photo












About:

I'll make a CARTOON LOOK from your picture.
draw exactly like the photo. so please send me a good shot photo of you :)

note :

  1. head to shoulder
  2. 5$ for each figure
  3. Send me your best quality photo 
  4. Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shot

price :
-  1 figure =$5   
-  2 figure =2x$5=$10   
-  3 figure =3x$5=$15   
-  4 figure =4x$5=$20

max. 4 figures.


You will get the result size 1100x777 pixel in the transparent background. If need big size best for print  and Commercial Use License please add extra gig.  

If you satisfied with my job, please subscribe it to your friend, your colleague and your family 

thank you :)

cecep

Reviews


lesleyknox:The service is good but I still need the picture without the fiver watermark

ceceppermana:Thank you so much

lucia_cardenas:great drawing i really like it\n

ceceppermana:Thank you so much

tervitcfc:Great work as normal


No comments:

Post a Comment