Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do a unique portrait illustration

I will do a unique portrait illustration












About:

Please read my gig's description and packages carefully. Feel free to contact me before placing your order to discuss your project and answer any questions that you might have =)

_

My name is Tania and I'm a Designer and Illustrator. I have over 10 years of experience working as a freelancer with brands like Nylon Magazine, 
Topdeck Travel, Matador Network, and Aruba Tourism just to mention a few.

  • I pride myself on having excellent customer service with each client, delivering high quality work and being efficient.

  • I create unique and high quality illustrations in MY OWN PERSONAL STYLE.

  • I illustrate all my pieces digitally following classic techniques but I can also use mix media techniques such as watercolor, gouache, pastel, charcoal etc. ( PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO INQUIRE )
  • I will deliver high res version of your portrait 300 dpi (great for printing) and also a 150 dpi  (great for web purposes)


If for any reason my packages don't fit your needs please feel free to contact me via private message so we can discuss and work on a special quote/offer for you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment