Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw a comic page based on your script

I will draw a comic page based on your script












About:

If you're looking for a semi-realistic typical comic drawing style to enhance your story, I am the artist you need

I can design either a cover, a single page or the pages for a whole story, whether for a professional project or as a unique piece of art to hang on your wall.

I cover all genres with an elegant style, be it fantasy, sci-fi, super heroes, horror and more. I am always happy to discuss ideas and options to spec.

To get started, simply send me your request! From there we will discuss the format and layout of the page(s)/artwork and any other extra specs. Please note that half the price will be required upfront.

I can't wait to work with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment