Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create adorably cute and kawaii illustration

I will create adorably cute and kawaii illustration












About:

This is a great chance to create a custom and a kind adorable, cute, and kawaii illustration-cartoon


Awesome use as stickers, emojis, tshirts, gifts, ETC

What you will receive:


  1. ADORABLE CUTE ILLUSTRATION
  2. PNG FILE
  3. AI (Vector) FILE


And the specials stuff in the extras 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or custom requests XD,

AND THANKS FOR PURCHASE

Reviews


jerryyang74:Always perfect!

christinechau:My favorite artist! Very fast and knows what customers want :-)

jerryyang74:If you need the best cartoon designer, you need to use TNKNSTOCKS. Truly the best! And I've worked with hundreds of designers on Fiverr! Just try it out and you won't be disappointed! =)

linkedinservpro:Seller provided exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

tnknstocks:Really nice client very patient and clear on the brief i hope you come back soon for more works bro


No comments:

Post a Comment