Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will make vector art of your photo

I will make vector art of your photo












About:

I  Will Drawing Vector Portrait base your photo (only head + shoulder). 
1 head shot/ face = $5 
2 face = $10
(Maximum two face on once order)
Note:
 [Recommended] Give me a photo with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)  with your best moments  (Headshot & Close-up).
For standar service: you will receive image 960x720 pixel (with png format), if you want to print the large size without loss of quality, you should consider buying a vector file (adobe illustrator.ai) as an additional cost.
If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request.

Reviews


vpenelmedia:It was great working with you. You do very good quality work but you definitely took a lot of time, next time dont take so long!:) I will be using you again, thank you!

wahyudin21:thank you very much, for all\r\ni am so sorry for late delivery,

chrisfish938:Excellent work again. :)

wahyudin21:thank you very much. happy work with you.

chrisfish938:Looks fantastic. I'd like to order another image of the exact same design but with my current glasses (not sunglasses). \n\nExcellent work. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment