Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will draw chibi of your pet or animal chacrater

I will draw chibi of your pet or animal chacrater












About:

I will draw an animal with cute chibi style for you, it's may your OC, your mascot or your pet or anything fantasy creature. I will give a high quality art and fast as much as i can. 

Please check the style and anything before order, If you want a drawing that not similar with works i updated here, please contact me first.

Thanks you so much, hope to work with you.

IMPROTANT: I don't do font adding, because i'm not own internet font right so i can't sell them, and i have no skill in typography too.

Reviews


bradimmanuel:cain269 was very easy to work with and let me know when something I was asking for would take some extra time.

daeyoungmoon:Thank you for the great work.

jesskwon:Perfect! Will definitely work with again. Thank you

aydenong:Awesome work! Redid changes as requested immediately!

tielshop:This Seller is the real deal, produces great works of art. I definitely anticipate getting more work done by them in the near future. A++ service and product.


No comments:

Post a Comment