Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw your cute cartoon portrait

I will draw your cute cartoon portrait












About:

I will draw CARTOON PORTRAIT of you from head to chest up in the style you can see above for $5.

WHY ME? 
Because I always do as you want. I will do work until your satisfaction.

For $5 you will get:

- 1 people Cartoon Portrait (Head to Shoulder) 36 hours max.
-Colored version
-Jpg format (1200x1200 px) 300dpi
-Png format, jpg format.
-Background like example.

STEPS to order:
  1. Select a package you can see or Contact me if you have any questions.
  2. Complete Requirements that i need.( Submit a good quality image for best result)
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order


IMPORTANT:
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Portrait (I will discount you for biggest projects)


 If you like my gig share with friends.
Thanks for visit my gig.


Best Regard. 

Reviews


conceptionlogo1:Excellent Art !!

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!

shaggy666:This Guy is a talented artist with super patience levels.\nI am a magician and wanted a cartoon with a concept. this guy did a fantastic job. other sellers charge more and yet are not able to deliver the goods. this guy rocks. If you are looking forward to getting your cartoon done, look no further. He is worth far more than what he charges. cheers

sadhonbiswas:Outstanding Experience!

caseyleon6:always impressed


No comments:

Post a Comment