Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will draw any cartoon character

I will draw any cartoon character












About:

Hello Fiverr Peoples!


If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!

In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $5. 

What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo, image or your sketch if you want me to draw from it

What you will get from me
  • High-resolution in JPEG or in PNG file

Price
  •  $5 for a 1 cartoon in full color
  • +$5 for commercial rights
  • +$5 for the AI or CDR file format

Thank you!

Reviews


myrabaig:The seller understood exactly what was needed and delivered quickly was fast to make revisions too. Very happy and will use again! Thank you! :)

jesterone:always good work. very happy

triper1410:Thank you Sir

stephiepg:Quick turnaround. Helped to express the idea I had for my character.

triper1410:Thank you very much Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment