Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will draw characters in manga or anime style

I will draw characters in manga or anime style












About:

Anime / manga style drawing of your requested character!
Chibi is also accepted!
(yes, I can draw you or your OC too!)

Please send me the name and high quality picture(s) (preferably reference sheet) of the character!

I don't draw: furries, mecha, NSFW

If you choose the premium package, you can choose the color of the background and pattern

Premium background
= I'll draw your requested (not so simple) background... you can also send me picture(s) so I can see what kind of background you want (don't worry , it'll be original and I'll make it complement the figure!)

Custom:
  • waist-up uncolored sketch: $10/ character
  • full body uncolored sketch: $15/character
  • full body colored sketch: $25/character
(please contact me for custom order)

I don't grant any commercial rights, please order for personal use only
I have rights to upload the illustration to my social media accounts.
DO NOT claim that you made the art I've drawn.

Reviews


riswyn:Amazing work, answered message fast and work was done before expected.

zeenasamano:I absolutely love it! It’s exactly how I envisioned my OC to be

roxannebandit:Absolutely perfect yet again.

pallugamer:I loved the art,exceeded my expectations, would definitely buy again.

roxannebandit:Officially my favourite artist on Fiverr. I forgot to give her a couple of details and she amended the changes within an hour! Epic to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment