Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will do awesome realistic bobble head caricature portrait

I will do awesome realistic bobble head caricature portrait












About:

Term Of Services

  • You must send photo in highressolution *optional for best ressult
  • If order more than 1 ask me first
  • I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned
  • if you are not sure with 1 picture, you can send more than one picture, after that let me choose
  • Size of Picture is 5500x5500 pixel and 300 dpi so that mean can use for printing
  • please prepare the picture no blur no crop and if you can send original picture for best results


*the gig will change at any time according to need
thank you .

Reviews


herbyboy:Haha, far out this Gig totally exceeded my expectations. Absolutely thrilled with the final product and will definitely use again.\nThanks so much.

wadihtekgi:thanks

dandersongroup:I love it! He captured exactly what I wanted. I will be seeking him out for future work. Thank you so very much\n

wadihtekgi:outstanding experience thank you so much :)

salimulani3:Great work,would recommend to everyone.\nThanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment