Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style

I will draw anything with super cute chibi anime style












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING :

Hello Hello! Welcome to my gig!

I can draw any and all chibis (with my style) of:
  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Any characters!

COULD BE USE FOR YOU:
  • MERCH
  • YOUTUBE AVATAR
  • COMICS
  • TWITCH EMOTICON
  • AND MANY MORE!

So if you are in need for some awesome detailed chibi characters/pet in an afforatable price, you came in the right place! 


ALL GIGS INCLUDES:
UNLI REVISION + HIGH RES (3000x3000 - 300dpi) (JPG/PNG) +  HEAD to FULL BODY! + FREE SOURCE FILE**


THE ONLY EXTRAS YOU'LL NEED:
  • Commercial use: $10 (For Tier 1)
  • Colors : $10 (for Tier 1)
  • Background : $10 (for Tier 1 and 2)
  • ADDITIONAL FIGURE : $15 (all tiers)
  • EXPRESS LANE! 
  • PROMO:
    if the order has reached $150+, small discount will be given!


PLEASE NOTE:
- Reference photos is very much appreciated, BUT if you need NEW DESIGNS, I'll make a custom order for you! :)

**source file : flatten image

Reviews


rinx28:Super JOB!!!

jennyjudova:Good at communication and quick delivery.

metameeplegames:As always, this artist is fantastic. I'm looking forward to working with them more in the future.

mauricecorba:It was a nice team effort...

metameeplegames:As always, The Cosmic Book is an excellent, accommodating, and intuitive illustrator- I can't wait to work with them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment