Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will draw and ink a comic book page 3 panels

I will draw and ink a comic book page 3 panels












About:

Hey there creative and curious people, Gaspar Sabater here, at your service, in this opportunity I'm offering to pencil, ink or color a comic book page. It can be from a short cartoon strip to a "Marvel" kinda style comic book page, including from 3 panels. 
You can suggest a story and characters or leave that job to me.

Reviews


no4nonsense:Excellent work that far exceeded my expectations, super easy to work with and very responsive. If you're looking for anything comic related, don't waste time looking around. He's the best. I will definitely be back!

gasparsabater:Great client, highly recommended!

nana31:you did great and fast! thanks

gasparsabater:It's my pleasure. Always a great experience to work with you.

biancacastro153:Really helpful and great communicator and artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment