Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw you in disney sketch style

I will draw you in disney sketch style












About:

Hi! I'm an italian comic book artist.

I will draw a cartoon caricature from your picture.
It'll be a digital pencil sketch made with Clip Studio Paint in A4 size 300dpi.

The 10$ delivery will include the file in JPG and, when requested, PNG.

In addition to the packages and the extras, CUSTOM EXTRAS should be purchased per figure.

  • + 10and additional 1 day for additional figure (headshot)
  • + 20$ and additional 1 day for additional figure (full body)
  • + 20$ and additional 1 day for Costume of your request

  • [Recommended] Send me at least one front headshot or, best, a three-quarter profile and good quality photo
  • If you ask for a full body drawing, please send at  least one full body picture, preferably on some pose you like to be depicted in the caricature and with the clothes you want me to draw.
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face pictures

Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


vistagechair:Love working with you! Very talented and easy to work with.

mettiu:Excellent Buyer!

kathythiel:very friendly communication; very nice drawing and fast delivery\n\nThank you very much!

mettiu:Great Buyer!

vistagechair:On time delivery of excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment