Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design illustration models with 3d effect

I will design illustration models with 3d effect












About:

I create high detailed illustrations, portraits, logo design, banners with 3D effects.
Each design is executed based on your ideas and requirements.
You can order a custom drawing and it will be executed high detailed, in realistic style.

I draw custom tattoo designs and create game characters.


With this Gig you'll get :

- one realistic detailed 3D effects drawing
- 100% drawn by hand
- Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.


Relevant samples :

Digital Art Works – goo.gl/B8LVGh

Game characters - https://flic.kr/s/aHskRgiSKM

Digital Characters - https://flic.kr/s/aHskoqJnx6

Please send all the details from the start !

For special orders please contact me first !

Reviews


sunnyjo:Love em!!!!!!

sunnyjo:number 1! sam is awesome and helps me out so much!

sunnyjo:Love him!!! Hes the best

illustrationpal:Thanks a million !

gempott:Sam was very patient with me on this project, and kept at it. A true talent and a very nice guy. Thank you Sam for sticking with us.\nMore on the way ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment