Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will make black and white vector face

I will make black and white vector face












About:

Hello, I'm Ardhika_16.
please read carefully...

Vector illustration is illustrative digital-based, this is not instant software, but the manual "DIGITAL HAND MADE" using the Adobe Illustrator software.

I  Will Drawing Vector Portrait base your photo
price for basic service (only head + shoulder) :
one face = $5
two face = +$5
(Maximum two face in one order)
Note:

[Recommended] Give me a photo portrait with the best quality (with good picture quality and not blurred)
For Basic Service: result image 1000x1000 pixel (with .png and .jpg format), if you want to print the large size without loss of quality, you should consider buying a Printable Resolution Files (Jpg/Png 3000px x 3000px) or vector file/source file (adobe illustrator.ai and EPS) as an additional cost (extras).
If you have a picture of the whole body, will I cut off automatically according to the basic order, unless you want to have a depiction of the entire body of the request.
Please see my extras gigs.
For your Information:
I do not draw the background such as buildings, rooms, etc)
I do not draw intricate motifs on clothing
any questions? please contact me.

Reviews


jbburf:The examples looked very good but the work product was very different than what the examples showed. I tried twice but never received what I was looking for and what I felt the examples showed the seller was able to produce...

ardhika_16:Thank you very much \nHave a nice day

ismaelcuadros:THANK YOU!

ardhika_16:Thank you very much \nHave a nice day

eyalze:Very fast, Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment