Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw fun cartoon illustrations

I will draw fun cartoon illustrations












About:

Let me draw a cartoon for you!

  • Use it to help sell or demonstrate your product!
  • Enhance your website or your blog post with it!
  • Use it as your social media profile picture or avatar! 
  • Hang it up in the office to make an inside joke come to life or recognize a coworker for going the extra mile! 
  • Give it as a fun and unique gift!

I try to keep my prices pretty straight forward. I can usually do a simple scene in black and white outlines for $5. If there are multiple characters or complex backgrounds I might have to charge a little more. Please message me first and we can talk about it :-D

I can add digital color to your cartoon in Photoshop for $10 extra.  

I can work to any size or format you need, but I usually send a high resolution JPEG. Just let me know when you order what you need.

Please message me with questions or project details and I can send you a custom offer to make ordering easy for you.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


marquezparnell:Another great work!! Thank you!

marquezparnell:This is my second order and I like the speed and art. Great job!!

cartoon_of_milk:Thanks! I'm glad you liked this one, too :-)

marquezparnell:Great work done quickly and on time. It was a pleasure.

cartoon_of_milk:Great! I’m glad you liked it :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment