Monday, September 3, 2018

I will take your existing comic book page and animate all the panels!

I will take your existing comic book page and animate all the panels!












About:

I'll make your Comic into a Motion Comic.

Reviews


bryanvrandall:Amazing work! Will definitely hire again!

chrisgooding:Thank you . It was great experience work with you and Verse comics. till next time.

mshaynes:Amazing! His skills are so on point and he is incredibly patient. He finds solutions as appose to just looking at the problem. I will definitely use him again.

deepthoughts882:this is what Fiverr should be about! great service by great people who.are willing to do the job to the extreme! this gentleman out did himself with creating my motion comic. I have placed another order already.\nwhat service!!!!\nAnthony Moore\nLimitless comics.

chrisgooding:It was pleasure, Excellent communicator , great energy. One my favorite people to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment