Monday, September 3, 2018

I will draw your custom caricature from photo based on your preferences.

I will draw your custom caricature from photo based on your preferences.












About:

Order now an exclusive portrait or caricature of your lovely pet in pencil style !
 It's 100% hand drawn and original !

I can create your logo design with your pet or any other animal.
Describe you idea and I will create your mascot, icons or emojis. 

With this gig you'll get :

- a head&shoulders animal black&white or colored depending on the package you'll choose

- 100% hand drawn portrait or caricature of your pet

 - Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

Here you can see my resent works with animals>>>>  https://goo.gl/6pJ8dv


For special orders, please contact me first !

Reviews


brettsall:Great job! Thank you!

conex2k1:Outstanding Experience!

yeticaricatures:thank you :)

brettsall:Great job! Thank you!

conex2k1:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment