Friday, July 27, 2018

I will draw art commission in anime and manga style

I will draw art commission in anime and manga style












About:

Hi, this is Amulet

I can draw Portrait in the style of anime - Your character - Fan art- I also can turn your photo in to my anime style. If you have a reference picture please send it to me. If you don't have any images, you can write a detailed description or add some photos that are similar to what you have in mind.

You can write a detail by using this format:
- Character Gender:(or fanart character)
- General appearance(like hair color etc.):
- Extra Detail:

What will you get?
-You will get 350dpi 500x500px jpg. 

This Package only for the Close-up Portrait. 
I will show you the rough sketch before l start clean the line and colored all the things.
Please make sure your concept carefully before send me, because I only modify minor problems, I will not change an entire picture, and no extra revision.

Please note that my drawing style can not be changed, please think carefully before make an order.

If you have something not sure, you can discuss it with me anytime.
Working time could be around 3-5 days, you can contact me to ask my working progress anytime

Thank you ♥

Reviews


thatcoolbreeze:Good drawing and communication!

warf1ghter:Wanted a profile picture for Twitch and social media! Very happy with the result!

amuletzhang:Thank you so much

alflamont:Very nice exchange, great with revisions

amuletzhang:thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment