Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will draw a caricature portrait in black and white.

I will draw a caricature portrait in black and white.












About:

For $10 I will draw a head and shoulders caricature in black and white. Please chose $15 Standard package for a full color portrait . If you want a full body color portrait, please select the $25 Premium version.

Price are given per person, if you want me to draw more than one person, please multiply the price by the number of persons.

I draw caricatures on a graphic tablet and will send you the JPEG file. If you need a source file, a commercial license or a custom background, please select an extra gig for that option. If you are not sure, which option to choose, please write me a message.

Reviews


gumbush:I love Andrew

andrewpe:Thank you so much, Helen!

gumbush:Andrew is the best!

andrewpe:Thanks:)

gumbush:Andrew is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment