Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will digitally draw your pet

I will digitally draw your pet












About:

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.


SHOW OFF YOUR PET!


  • Just send me a picture of your pet and I will draw them in my Pop Art style.
  • If ordering a Full body drawing, please send a full body picture of your pet.

  • These are great for framing, profile pictures, or to be printed on T-Shirts, mugs or even as a personalized Gift!

  • Message me before ordering if you have any questions!

Reviews


mandyasberry:Zummi was so great to work with. Very quick. Super professional. Phenomenal work.

makemebark:Thank you!

robomeex:Immediately understood the requirements, responded promptly, delivered on time. Would recommend highly!

makemebark:Thank you!!

lyslou:Very easy going, and was so great giving me a quote for something different! Work was beautiful, and happily made the changes I requested. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment