Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I will draw awesome realistic cartoon for you

I will draw awesome realistic cartoon for you












About:

Hi friends,

This is Creative_Amber, I am a professional graphic designer. Message me before if you need me to design to your own picture or your friends.

What will you get with this gig:

- 100%  cartoon portrait from your photo delivered within 24 hours.

- Delivered as .JPG/PNG/.ai/... file,  high resolution, ready to-be-printed.

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

What do you need to supply for the order:

Clear shots of each person you'd like me to draw (either separate or together photos)

order and enjoy the service.

thanks for visiting this gig :)

regards,

Creative_Amber

Reviews


ladycherese:She does excellent work! Will use again.

creative_amber:Thanks a lot...

ohreallynow:looked like a filter was just applied to my picture. turned out too dark. but the seller made several attempts to fix, just not what I wanted.

creative_amber:Thanks Sir

terriawaite:Love it! Great service great artist


No comments:

Post a Comment