Saturday, March 17, 2018

I will draw a cartoon character portrait from your photo

I will draw a cartoon character portrait from your photo












About:

Starting $5 you can get:
1. a cute cartoon character headshot (head to bust) that is 1000x1000 px 
2. Two (2) minor revisions (additional character, item, or any drawing not included)
3. All drawings will be fully colored

Check my standard and premium packages if you want MORE bang for your buck.
Please let me know if you have any questions or special requests.

Reviews


thricex3:Service was prompt, communication open, and the finished work was well-crafted.

xiaoness:Thank you so much, Thrice3x! Glad you like my work :D

juderequiz790:Easy to work with. Responds promptly and makes revisions based in needs and instructions. Highly recommended!

xiaoness:I like how Jude gives detailed instructions and knows what he wants. Thank you! And extra thanks for the tip! \u003c3

mmchroniclex:Yes! It very nice and awesome! Thaaaaaanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment