Saturday, March 17, 2018

I will make sure to deliver you an amazing design.

I will make sure to deliver you an amazing design.












About:

Have you ever wonder how would you look if you were part of the town of South Park?

Here's your opportunity to make this come true!


NOTE:

I can customize the clothes of your character, or Add the background you will choose from my options - I do not provide custom background scene, if you want a custom background, please write me first :)

 

I will send A3 size high quality jpeg/png format file to you.

 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

·  Check out the EXTRAS listed above or contact me privately if you need anything else. 

 ·  AFTER YOU PLACE ORDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH YOUR Quality PHOTO.


Thank you :)

Reviews


kkrinke:Great attitude and fast response. Thanks

gobliiins:Thank you for your generosity :) It was my pleasure.

galyeanfrye:This was my first experience with this seller and she did a great job. She was super prompt and she communicated so well throughout the process! Plus you couldn't beat her prices. Thanks so much!! I can't wait to gift it to my bf!

gobliiins:I hope it was a great gift for your bf :)

savapantic:Veronika is very talented and she did an amazing job on this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment