Sunday, March 11, 2018

I will draw cartoons for articles and short stories

I will draw cartoons for articles and short stories












About:

If you're looking for customise cartoon drawing for your articles in newspaper, magazine, ebook, instructional material, blog or website, I can help you with that. I have 12 years in publishing industry doing cartoon illustrations for newspapers and magazine.

This gig will get you a simple cartoon clip drawn in freehand with my style, B/W, and up to 2 people without background. It is a web-base resolution. Kindly order for extra if you need the high-res file, background done, make it in vector drawing, or colour the image. 

Thanks for the interest! Glad to be at your service..

Reviews


pippah:Great work as always. The brief was interpreted perfectly. Thanks again.

cartoonirio:Thanks! Great buyer

pippah:Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

cartoonirio:superb!

dgerber303:Great job and great experience! This is my second engagement and both were awesome. We will definitely be doing more projects together.


No comments:

Post a Comment