Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will draw caricature, cartoon, avatar, portrait of you

I will draw caricature, cartoon, avatar, portrait of you












About:

In this gig, I will transform your photo into a caricature or cartoon as you needed.

 For the best result:

  • Attach a good quality and high resolution photo
  • If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.
  • Clarify your instructions and requests
  • PROVIDE reference images if possible

IMPORTANT:

One gig order is one caricature figure only

Please contact me if you need more than one caricature

I keep all copyrights to my work unless commercial use extra is included in your order


Order now "Exclusively on Fiverr"


Reviews


jamesgidding924:VERY easy to deal with.

nifty360:Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you liked my work. Would love to assist again in the future.

subhransub:Very patient. Provided few samples and worked on the feedback and delivered a better output.

nifty360:Love to working with you again! A+ Buyer!

hamsjell:Fast and funny - spot on !


No comments:

Post a Comment