Saturday, March 10, 2018

I will draw you an anime style character

I will draw you an anime style character












About:

This makes a great gift for a friend or even for yourself!

Ever wanted to see yourself as an anime character? Ever had a great idea for a character but didn't know how to get it down on paper? Well this gig is for you.

All you need to do is provide a reference image of the character you'd like drawn, or alternatively if you want to see yourself as an anime character, a photograph of yourself!

I will draw any human in my anime style, which includes original characters, celebrities, characters from books, shows and of course anime characters. For complex designs please message me before ordering!

I create my artwork using Clip Studio Paint and Photoshop. The finished drawing will be sent to you as a high resolution .png file.

Reviews


jammallewis:she awesome And patient with my with me I love it

theartthatran:Outstanding Experience!

pearzz:That was really fast, you’re super amazing. Really love the work and effort you put into this. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

theartthatran:Outstanding Experience!

antoniocortes:really amazing artist I would definitely request more from her really fast delivery too


No comments:

Post a Comment