Sunday, March 18, 2018

I will draw a great comic for you

I will draw a great comic for you












About:

Hi, everyone!
I'm glad to greet you here! This gig is best solutions for people who search for great COMICS!
  
Here you can choose between this options:
  • Cartoon strip - a page with 4 same-sized panels. 
  • Standart Comic page - a black and white page (A3, 300dpi) with about 5 different-sized panels with dialogues and actions in grayscale toning. (!) If you want more panels (frames) - add Extras (+$10)
  • Premium color Comics page - a flat colors page (A3, 300dpi) with about 5 different-sized panels with dialogues and actions in grayscale toning. (!) If you want semi-realistic colors - add Extras (+$10)

Some extras:
- more panels (frames) +$10
- more Characters +$5
- 3D color +$10 
- extra details +$10 etc.

This is the standard comics Gig.
But also, I provide exclusive comics Gig ($50+) in my own style with volume colors.
Simple storyboard Gig for only $5. 
And coloring Gig starts from 5$. 

If you have any questions check FAQs. 
If you still have any questions - ask me =)
And please, PLEASE, if you have several pages (or even orders) contact me before ordering.


Best regards,
- Lana

Reviews


aramis71:Working with Svetlana is always a great experience. The results are more than I expected. Thank you!

lanakiseloff:I'm glad to work with you (as always) ))

aramis71:it is always a great pleasure to work with...She knows how to express my idea into great illustrations and her eye for details always impress me. Thank you!

lanakiseloff:Thank you a lot!

baumskin:Very easy to work with. Captured my vision well. Very responsive, and quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment