Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will draw a cartoon portrait of you

I will draw a cartoon portrait of you












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig!

I will draw realistic CARTOON PORTRAIT based on the picture and info you provide for $5 only.
From This GiG You Will Get..!!


WHAT $5 will get you
  • One Cartoon Character
  • Head to Shoulder 
  • Colored
  • High Resolution
  • 48 Hrs Delivery
EXTRAS
  • 2 Half Body = $10
  • Exclusive rights to drawing = $20
  • 24 Hrs Delivery = $10
  • 1 full body = $15


Cool Thanks by Elise


    Reviews


    puppyloveandco:great customer service I will be back!

    pretty_elise:Outstanding Experience!

    thinktechstudio:A very Talented Graphic Designer . It was an amazing Experience .She's so talented in her work .\nHIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

    pretty_elise:Thanks..Amazaing Experience!

    casare:PICTURE DIDNT REALLY LOOK LIKE ME


    No comments:

    Post a Comment