Thursday, March 1, 2018

I will draw you in my comic style

I will draw you in my comic style












About:

I draw you in a comic style. 

IMPORTANT

THIS IS NOT A PORTRAIT! this is an artistic interpretation of yourself by me. It's the way you look if you were a character in my comicbooks.

I have more than 6 years drawing comics and now you can look like a character of a comic book done by me (Will No Name).

The price 5$ is only for a sketch of the face.

I can draw you with a half or full body but it has an extra charge.

You'll recieve a .jpg file with 1300x1300 px in 300 dpi of resolution.

Prices

Face Sketch: 5$
Face + clean line art + Color: 15$


Half body + color: 50$

Full Body + color: 60$

Weapons and Instruments has an extra cost of 10$

ilustrated Background + Color: 50$

Reviews


mayhan:Very nice and amazing

alaynanelson:Great to work with and I loved the final product. An exact likeness!

willnoname:thank you so much\r\n

alaynanelson:Loved his work and he communicated well about the project.

willnoname:thank you my friend


No comments:

Post a Comment