Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I will stunning digital caricature from your photo full body

I will stunning digital caricature from your photo full body












About:

Term Of Services

  • You must send photo in highressolution *optional for best ressult
  • If order more than 1 ask me first
  • I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned.

List price for caricature

  • Full Body Just $10
  • Extra Background Scene $5
  • Change Body $5

* for best ressult your photo must be 300 dpi

background Scene Example : city look, montain, hill and other
changing/custom body, example : superhero, football player or etc.

*the gig will change at any time according to need
thank you .

Reviews


setulis:Excellent gig. Surely recommend the seller.

wadihtekgi:Outstanding Experience!

setulis:Loved the gig. Quick delivery. Easy to work with.

wadihtekgi:Outstanding Experience!

georgemantese:PERFECT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment