Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I will draw you or any girl in disney or my own style

I will draw you or any girl in disney or my own style












About:

I want to improve my drawing skills with new challenges: poses, expressions, color, etc!!
I will draw any girl you want, or even YOU, doing anything you want!! (NO EXPLICIT OR SUGGESTIVE MANNERS PLEASE)

Just let me know the following:

Headshot/Full Body:
Amount of characters:
Desired Age(s):
Desired Emotions/Expressions:
Desired Actions:
Reference Links/photos/etc:

Reviews


samdolinger:Seller is friendly and fair with prices. Genuinely passionate about their art, truly amazing.

mufidbaloulli:It was fast, and the seller did exactly what she said she would do, as i needed to be, and would definitely need her services again

adamdiamond939:amazing! so so happy

adamdiamond939:simply amazing

adamdiamond939:amazing. love this seller and continuing to use\neverything is perfect and just what i wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment