Friday, March 9, 2018

I will draw a chibi in color

I will draw a chibi in color












About:

 I will draw a chibi (cute anime style) of you or someone else. You can also ask me to do a cartoon character, OC or fanart! I will not draw NSFW stuff.

Normal chibi's will have a clear background. Colored chibi's will have a simple gradient background or a clear one. An intricate background is available in the Premium Package.

If there's anything else you like to ask, or something you like to order that I haven't mentioned you can always contact me :) 
(This gig is the version 1 gig, the chibi's will look slightly different from my Chibi version 2. The difference is in the form of the chibi and the coloring. In this version the colors are more realistic and the shading is soft shading (like the examples).Don't be afraid to check out the other gig!)

Please message me first before ordering! I have weak health, so I would love to hear from you first before I get too many orders at once. Thank you in advance!


Reviews


justjase:better than expected! ty!

aliceart:Bit confusing in descriptions but nice buyer

audioforyou:AliceArt has done an absolute amazing job on my project. I can not recommend her enough!

aliceart:Outstanding Experience!

maxaye:Alice is a wonderful artist. Really professional, pleasant, and talented! Will definitely order once again. CHOOSE THIS ARTIST!! Great artist to order from. Verifies with you to make sure you're happy with what you got. Am I happy with my order? HECK YEAH I AMMMMMMMMMMMM


No comments:

Post a Comment