Thursday, March 8, 2018

I will draw a realistic cartoon of your portrait

I will draw a realistic cartoon of your portrait












About:

Hey You! Thanks for checking out my gig!


My name is Eline Vera and I'm here to turn your portraits into awesome cartoons. My eye for detail, creativity and unique style will make your portrait into a cartoonified masterpiece! My cartoons are digitally hand drawn, I don't use a PS filter. Be original, be awesome, be you..! 


Chat soon,
Eline Vera

____________________________________________________


The $5 'Cartoonify Me Baby!' gig includes:
  • One person Headshot
  • In Color
  • Delivered within 7 days
  • 1 revision
  • In 600 x 600 resolution (JPEG or PNG file)


Some Extra's:
  • +extra $5 for additional figures (1 day add. delivery time)
  • +extra $20 for a full body cartoon (1 day add. delivery time)
  • +extra $10 for PSD layered source file
  • +extra $25 for Commercial Licence
  • +extra $50 for size 7200 x 7200 pixel, print size 24''x24''


When you place an order, please make sure you upload a good quality photo. If you have any questions or special requests, feel free to contact me by dropping me a line by email!

I am looking forward to hear from you! :)

Smile, Eline Vera


Reviews


mkpoynton:Absolutely fantastic. Incredible likeness. Thank You so much!!!

thecartoonista:Thank you so much for ordering :) Pleasure working for you!

surindhafares:Her work is just perfect, very fast service and she totally understands what you want.

thecartoonista:Thanks sweetheart! Please working for you again :)

julielewis1:Children's author...This seller has designed my website image and I get many compliments! Incredible artistic ability! Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment