Thursday, March 8, 2018

I will make cartoon caricature for you

I will make cartoon caricature for you












About:

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY

i will create a top notch cartoon/caricature from your original picture

if you want to order my gig, just give me a good quality picture and then:
  • I will send you high resolution image.
  • I will send you picture with  colors
  • i will send PSD file for $20 extra.

For $15 you will get :
1 Figure Head and Shoulder portrait, landscaped, PNG/JPG file format with or without transparent background


NOTE :
Send your most recent & best quality photo (recommended: 300 dpi)
Please DON'T send photo that's too blur or dark. It will be drawn by hand, so great quality photo is very recommended

[IMPORTANT]
$15 is only for 1 figure (half body)

EXAMPLE : 
1 Figure = $15
2 Figures = (2 x $15) = $30 and so on

If you have any question feel free to contact me first before placing an order

Thank you


Kind Regard,
EbonyStudios




Reviews


tips20017:I was able to work with her

ebonystudios:Outstanding experience! Thank you

boothenba:There was a little bit of miscommunication with steps not being understood and followed. Overall very happy with the end product.

chiefhog1:Awesome experience as always.

ebonystudios:Outstanding experience. will continue to serve you better. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment