Monday, March 12, 2018

I will conquer the world 4.9 (356 reviews) Contact Me From Venezuela Member since Aug 2015 Avg. Response Time 6 hours Recent Delivery about 11 hours My name is Ray Armas. I'm a digital artist with many years experience. Dynamic and creative. I do my best to deliver a quality work. + See More

I will conquer the world 4.9 (356 reviews) Contact Me From Venezuela Member since Aug 2015 Avg. Response Time 6 hours Recent Delivery about 11 hours My name is Ray Armas. I'm a digital artist with many years experience. Dynamic and creative. I do my best to deliver a quality work. + See More












About:

Pop Art Rules!

I'll draw your portrait, your pet or anything you can think of in my own modern Pop Art style.

I will turn your ideas into an artwork.
Perfect to be printed in any format, to promote your products, to boast of an original design in your social networks or to surprise with a different and beautiful gift.

  • for $10 you'll get a basic portrait (Or figure) (1500px) in JPEG format, one figure, head to shoulders.

For custom orders the price varies in accordance to its complexity.

If you are interested please just send me a message with your idea or your photo (if you want a portrait) and you will know the price and the time when it will be finished.

My work is handmade using design programs (without plug-ins or filters)

BEFORE ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT ME

For more design gigs visit my profile.

Reviews


virgilsweat:Fast and great communication! Thanks!

rayarmas:Outstanding experience!\r\nThank you so much.

mac1679:Thank you, I shall get another drawing shortly

rayarmas:Outstanding experience!\nThank you so much.

jacksongavarkov:It was good man


No comments:

Post a Comment