Sunday, March 1, 2020

Trace Your Drawing Or Image To A Vector











About:

I am a professional Cartoon Designer. I can transform your

Sketch or Photograph or Scanned copy or Drawing to a colorful amazing Vector Graphic! 



If you order more than 3 character, You'll have a great discount!!!Please contact me before make an order!!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

another first class job.

Seller's Response:

They took a low quality pic of mine n made it into a very high quality graphic I will definitely use again

Seller's Response:

Great work thanks

:

A great Buyer. Can work for her without a hesitation. thanks

:

EXCELLENT JOB ! Thank you for communicating so well with me and so consistently ! Thank you for giving me feedback and asking to implement certain ideas of your own to help the end product become more exquisite. It has been a pleasure working with you to achieve this goal ! I will be requesting to work with you again ! Thanks again, Tym.WitA.Y




No comments:

Post a Comment