Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design An Amazing Cartoon Character











About:

Pls read



Do you need a Professional Quality Cartoon Design at a very competitive price?

Then you've come at the right gig. I'm a illustrator with a background and degree in animation. I have a great experience in making character design for personal or commercial use.

Cartoon characters I make is great for children's book, comic books, as a gift, online avatar, Youtube banner, or just for the fun of of making your cartoon character come to life.



My prices:

Basic - One SIMPLE character design. Black and white or line art only.

Standard - One great character design in full color. 

Premium - One character design in full color + a background.



Gig Extra:

Source file (Photoshop) 

Commercial use (for work that will be use commercially or if you want to own the copyright) - 

Extra detail/prop (phone, laptop or any small objects) 



If you need something else, don't hesitate to send me a message



Thanks you for coming to my gig.



Reviews


:

once again, flawless job by my favorite artist!

:

The designer did a very good job. I really appreciated. Good!

:

It was great, he has a great style and is very good, quick completion too!

:

Quick turnaround and Quality work.

:

Second time working with john, never needed a review. The job was always fantastic and on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment