Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sketch Anything In Manga Anime Style











About:

Hello ! Thanks for clicking here !



Please let me know first in a message before ordering anything !



**In this gig, I offer black&white sketches (Same as shown in the gallery) with a fast delivery and for small prices :D



**I can draw anything; from sketching a photo, to creating a new original character, or even a fanart :)



**I can also provide the drawing you are looking for in a physical copy, and have it send to you, done by traditionnal art of course, not just something I printed ;)

 



**I provide 3 packages :

  • 1. Crescent moon    5$: Headshots
  • 2. Gibbous moon   10$: waist up
  • 3. Full moon           15$: Fullbody


Everything is in a beautifull lineart, and in black and white. (or another monochromatic color that you can choose)





**If you want to add more figures, simple colors, or background, please check the extras gigs.



**What you will get: Your drawing , in a high resolution 300dpi and a JPEG or PNG format, (or any other format you may ask for.)





**If you have specific requests, or just more questions, please do not hesitate to ask me ! I'll make sure to answer within 2 or 3 hours !



Thank you !

Reviews


:

absolutely delight to work with and was happy to work along side with me previous to the order to get the best result. highly recommend! really nice and friendly and easy going :)

:

Kim asked a lot of things to get the perfect scetch for me. I've never experienced something like this. Great artist that cares about what you want and delieveres really fast! Would really recommend and will order again <3

:

Amazing work !

:

incredible, went in with a basic idea came out with an amazing OC.

:

Amazing! A+ seller




No comments:

Post a Comment