Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will do a hot pin up girl in cartoon anime style portrait

I will do a hot pin up girl in cartoon anime style portrait












About:

Hi Fiverr's people,
The acceptation of my new style of illustrations of pin up girls are amazing, thanks again! :)

This gig my customers will receive:

  1. A great sketch from image of reference or from a description.
  2. High resolution image
  3. Sketches of the progress


Take a look to the packages, you may probably see which one fits best your requirements.

If your request is something much more detailed (for ex. two persons, accesories, detailed background, etc) please send me a message before to order.

See you around!
Treinor

Reviews


cartoonme1210:Great job!

treinor:Thank you for appreciate my Job, great customer :)

christopher0222:Great to work with! Very creative!

treinor:Thank you very much Chris!!!, Super agradecido con usted :)

billybutler:Awesome quality. Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment