Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will draw a vector cartoon portrait of your photo

I will draw a vector cartoon portrait of your photo












About:

Drawing a cartoon portrait of your photo in a unique style

Steps :

  1. Feel free to contact me if you have any question before placing an order.
  2. Send me the photo (a good quality photo)
  3. Delivered in (JPEG) high resolution file and transparent (PNG) file.


My Extras :
+extra $5 for full body
+extra $5for every additional person in photo
+extra $5for 2 day delivery
+extra $5for the source adobe illustrator file
+extra $5for commercial use

Notes :

  1. only draw like the original photo (I can'tdrawdifferentexpressionorposes)
  2. send me a good quality photo (Message me first if you're not sure with your photo quality)

Reviews


cybb2018:Great work.

hishamabolazm:Thanks for your order!

ahsh_hasnain:Outstanding Experience!

hishamabolazm:Outstanding Experience!

cybb2018:Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment