Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will illustrate any cartoon characters manually

I will illustrate any cartoon characters manually












About:

I am a fine artist. I will be making cartoons of your choice manually and then I ll scan it so that you can have it. The picture will be made in colors.


Reviews


rekharao:Would appreciate if the review comments could be implemented and quality of deliverable was better.

khushiislam795:I would appreciate she needs to be more accurate about what she wants exactly. And read the gigs carefully

rekharao:Well done.

rekharao:Would appreciate if the review comments could be implemented and quality of deliverable was better.

khushiislam795:I would appreciate she needs to be more accurate about what she wants exactly. And read the gigs carefully


No comments:

Post a Comment