Saturday, April 7, 2018

I will make you photos into cartoon style the photos is half body

I will make you photos into cartoon style the photos is half body












About:

This gig is about cartoon images from real person photos, Using by graphic design software like a photoshop and illustrator my love and creativity

I will draw a cartoon portrait based on your photo. I can draw a face, half body, and full body. and with a simple background

Here's what abasic $5 ordercovers:

  • head to shoulders (High Resolution like you need)
  • full color
  • plain background
  • 2 revisions
  • 3 days delivery


Using the gig extras, this is what you can get:

  • Delivery within 24 hours (+$10)
  • Source file : PSD (+$5)
  • Vector files: .ai, .eps, .svg (+$5)
  • Half body (+$5)
  • Full body (+$10)


Need a lot of cartoons done? Don't worry, I can handle a lot of orders at once. Also, for large amount, there's a big discount! Message me and I'll send you a custom offer.

If you have any questions,don't hesitate to ask me.
If you like my gig, please share it with your friends and family.

Thank you.

Reviews


abc606279:I liked the sample work he/she had posted.

oikawaryu:Thank you for order sir, very happy to work with you.

divineinc:good job thank you

oikawaryu:Thank you for order. Very happy to work with you.

edmonddante:Great communication and awesome work. Fast and Professional


No comments:

Post a Comment